“In November 1923, the United States Government granted Toccoa Falls a post office and named Rev. Forrest the postmaster. He actively participated in this organization, and was always welcome at their conventions, many times being invited as a featured speaker.” (Taken from Achieving The Impossible With God)
Mr. Linflod, George Henderson, Lib Meirs, and Kelly and Alice Barnes enjoy a good laugh together in what was the first post office on campus. It was located in the administration building next door to Dr. Forrest’s office.